- Bearing assembly in steel design
- LVA is a bearing assembly with housing rings made of steel and integrated bearing element. Franke bearing assemblies in type LVA are designed for medum rotatinal speeds and accuracies. They are available on short notice, in some cases even from the warehouse.
- Ready to install, wide selection range
- Preloaded free from clearance
- Selected diamters available ex works
- Franke bearing assemblies type LVA are ready-to-use, complete bearings with integrated Wire Race Bearings. Designed as 4-point bearings, they absorb equal load from all sides and are insensitive to impact and vibration. The bearing assemblies are sealed on both sides and set free from clearance and are preloaded. On request you can receive the bearing assemblies ex works with your specified preload values.
||max. 5 m/s, without seals max. 10 m/s
||See Technical Information
||Shell Gadus S3 V220C2
||Using grease nipples according to DIN 3405
||See Technical information
||Inner / Outer ring: C45N, ball race rings: 54SiCr6, rolling elements: 100Cr6, cage: PA12, seal: NBR
|Temperature in use
||–20 °C to +80 °C, briefly up to +100 °C
Technical information / calculation
Please find additional information on bearing selection, calculation, mounting and setting in ‘Technical information’. Our technical consultants are pleased to assist you in identifying the correct bearing assembly for your application.
The rotational resistance indicates the preload on the bearing assembly. It is dependent on the respective type and the race ring diameter. The values indicated in the diagram are standard values and can be aligned individually.
Radial and axial runout accuracy
The running accuracies indicated in the diagram are maximum values.
Strip cages for the LBK series
The band cage is segmented in the length required respectively and delivered fitted with balls and ready-to-use. The number of segments is dependent on the bearing diameter and the ball size. The band cage can also be created in one part for special applications.
Flat cages made of hard fabric, non-corrosive steel, brass.
It is mandatory to use a flat cage for temperatures exceeding 100 °C and with ball diameters larger than 20 mm. Special solutions, including complete non-corrosive properties or radiation resistance, are also possible.
Special cages in the form of band or prong-type cages are available for special requirements in terms of ambient conditions or mounting space.
Franke also delivers materials such as plastic, non-corrosive, brass and Teflon.
Larger bearings and bearing elements use washers to simplify adjustment between the separate inner and outer rings. The washers are made of non-corrosive sheet steel. It is sensible to include in the design specifications a theoretical initial gap of 0.5 mm for the adjustment.
By standard, the bearing assemblies are fitted with sleeve seals S120. Temperature: –30 °C to +80 °C (NBR).
Max. circumferential speed: 5 m/s.
The seals can be ordered by the meter in order to seal the construction (e.g. when using a bearing element). The joint is then bonded using adhesive agent Loctite 401®.